Mountain Heating and Cooling located in Bozeman, MT, has been in the air condition and heating installation / repair business since 1977. We are a family company and pride ourselves on providing high quality customer service in heating, cooling, indoor air quality and plumbing services to homeowners and businesses.
We are currently looking for a Journeyman Plumber & Licensed Master Plumber to join our growing team!
Pay Scale: $35.00 – $45.00 HR/ Depending on Experience + Spiffs & Benefits
Benefits: Medical (100% Paid for employee), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, IRA w/company match, Company Uniforms, Company Vehicle, and tool program!
Reasons to consider Mountain Heating & Cooling as your company of choice:
- Stable and growing company
- Full time, Year-round work
- Company reputation – Be a part of a company that is known for providing quality service!
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: 100% paid Medical, 80 hours of Paid Vacation Time, Flex time, 6 Paid Holidays, IRA with 3% match and more!
- Continual company paid training and career growth opportunities
- Spiff / Bonus program! Cash bonuses on accessories
Job Title: Journeyman Plumber & Licensed Master Plumber
Work Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Some evening and weekends.
Primary Job Function: This is manual work at the Journeyman / Master level in the installation, maintenance, and repair of plumbing and heating systems. Work involves performance of skilled plumbing tasks in maintaining, repairing, and servicing a variety of fixtures and equipment, and installing new equipment. Routine maintenance, service, and repair work are performed independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass background check & drug Screen
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Montana Journeyman or Master Plumbing license, or in 4th year of apprenticeship
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC equipment
- Experience working with HVAC, Boilers, Hydronics and Geothermal – Desired
- Residential service and installation experience
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong finger and Manual dexterity for handling pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Detail-oriented, organized and proficient of reading blueprints
- Strong knowledge of local plumbing codes
- Willing to work in all types of weather
- Considerable knowledge of standard tools, methods, and materials of the plumbing trade
- Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the work