Total Cost of Ownership
Recognizing the monetary long term savings of your HVAC investment
Worth the investment
“The typical HVAC system loses 30% of its energy efficiency out of the box as a result of poor installation practices”
-Glenn Hourahan – Senior Vice President, Research and Technology
Air Conditioning Contractors of America
Is it worth it to invest in our HVAC services and products? Choosing to hire an expert to install a reliable HVAC system is not only the smart choice in terms of comfort, but it can also save you money over the lifespan of the system. We are going to walk you through the cost-benefit analysis of hiring our experts to install a high-quality HVAC system in your home.
Contact Us Today
Fill out this form, and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Long Term Savings
Our first main point is recognizing that poor efficiency can drive up the lifetime cost of your HVAC system. And if you refer to the table, you will see that 30% inefficiency in your system adds up over time. Our quality practices will ensure that you keep more money in your pocket in the long run. Mountain Heating and Cooling takes great pride in the quality of installation that we provide each and every one of our customers.
Why go with us?
As you can see from the table below, hiring a true professional service will save you money in the long run. Along with the monetary value, there is also an extensive list of reasons why you should feel confident in trusting your home HVAC to the experts at Mountain Heating and Cooling. See below the table for more information on our warranties.
|INSTALLATION COMPANY TYPES||INITIAL PURCHASE PRICE||AFTER-THE-SALE-COSTS||TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP|
We will warranty the following items for a full 10 years against defects in materials or workmanship from the date your Ideal Comfort System is placed into operation.
- All ductwork we install
- All ductwork insulation we install
- All sheet metal straps, clamps, fasteners, hangers, locks, and drives we install
- All drain piping, hangars, and fittings we install
- All high-voltage electrical wiring, conduit, fitting, straps, clamps, and terminal connectors we install
- All high-voltage electrical disconnects, boxes, switches, and fuse blocks we install
- All low voltage electrical wiring, wire nuts, straps, ties, and connectors we install
- All refrigerant piping we install is guaranteed to be leak free. Warranty doesn’t include the cost to gain access to underground or other inaccessible piping
- All refrigerant piping insulation we install
- Apples-to-Apples Price Guarantee
- One-year Money-Back Test Drive
- 5-year Comfort Guarantee*
- 10-year “No Lemons” Guarantee*
- Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee
- Efficiency Guarantee
*with continuous membership in the maintenance program – 1st year included with purchase.
15% discount on repairs
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity
- Priority service
- Agreement transferable
- 24–hour on call service
- We call to schedule
- Warranty compliance
What our customers say about Mountain Heating & Cooling
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Awesome service! Helped us out when we were in a pinch and needed to get our mini-split serviced! It’s working great now!"
"Very happy with Mountain Heating & Cooling. Tech was very professional and knowledgeable about his service. Highly recommend. 6 stars!"