Air Filter Replacement
Always stay fresh. We’ve got you covered.
Air Filter Replacement Benefits
According to the EPA, the indoor air we are exposed to is 70% more polluted than the air that is outside of your home. Changing your air filter will result in numerous money saving, health-focused, and environmentally conscious improvements. Get your air filter changed today for healthier, cleaner air.
Contact Us Today
Keep your HVAC system running smoothly.
Proudly Setting the Standard for care
Mountain Heating & Cooling is focused on providing the highest level of service with a focus on earning referrals from our satisfied clients. The most expensive investment in your home is in the care of responsible experts who set the standard of excellence for our industry by following National Standards for service and training. We take pride in our commitment. Our HVAC maintenance plans follow Energy Star Recommendations along with National Standards for residential maintenance. Schedule your HVAC service with the experts at Mountain Heating and Cooling. Read more about our services below.
Key Benefits of Regular Maintenance Include:
- Air will be purer of pollens, allergens, dust, microorganisms, and bacteria
- Increased efficiency from your HVAC system
- Longer life of the HVAC system
- Environmentally friendly since your system is using less energy
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Your technician will be professional, trained, and qualified to work on your equipment
- We will take extraordinary care in your home
- We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time
Peace of Mind Promotion
Include ‘Smart’ thermostat 824 or 950 have it installed and connected during your first maintenance visit.
Please ask your technician about plans for your humidifier, air purifier, or any other system enhancement you may have.
NOTE: A second system maintenance may be added to your plan for half of the price of the first.
What our customers say about Mountain Heating & Cooling
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"A very professional, knowledgable, and no-nonsense service technician. Thanks very much for a great job."
"Wow! They were so fast and so professional. I would recommend these guys to anyone."